Maybe you are eager to become a space tourist yourself?
Are you an industry-insider planning for a space tourism provider, travel agency, or a spaceport business?
Are you an academic, teaching or researching the fundamentals of the industry?
Are you an investor seeking, through due diligence, to assess the risks and opportunities of space tourism?
Or maybe you are a space attorney working in government or a policy center?
If so, then, you will want to know:
• WHY is space tourism important?
• WHAT is the size of the market?
• WHEN will there be space tourism flights to the Moon?
• WHICH companies are offering space tourism experiences?
• WHO is providing finance?
• WHERE are the spaceports?
• HOW is the industry being regulated?
All these questions, and many more, are answered in this book as the author comprehensively lays out the foundations of the space tourism business in this sourcebook. In doing so, he uses embedded original documents with contemporary updates, summary datasheets of key information, and a series of textbook challenges to invite the reader to continue developing the new industry of space tourism.